Join an exciting and rapidly growing startup company utilizing cutting-edge digital marketing, eCommerce tools, and action-based strategies to sell our products. Our company, FlyWithWine, was born in Napa and is dedicated to making travel with wine safe and easy for wine lovers around the world.
FlyWithWine presents a friendly, fast-paced professional environment that constantly strives to improve our customer service experience. Employees are encouraged to bring the personality traits that are unique to each of them and to express themselves in a professional manner to construct a positive workplace.
Laughter and music are normal parts of our everyday work life. We believe in supporting and empowering our team to constantly become better decision makers for FlyWithWine and in life.
We're looking for a Sales Representative.
Location: Downtown Napa, CA
Office Type: Professional office space
Full-Time: Salary + Commission
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and 401k
The goal of your position: To grow our wholesale winery client base. You will be an integral part of our ongoing outreach to wineries in Napa and Sonoma in the effort to build lasting relationships with our partners in the wine community and developing strong sales channels.
Your main tasks will include:
- Networking in the wine industry to develop leads
- Researching accounts, identify key players, generating interest and developing accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Suggesting applicable and relevant upsells and resells to clients
- Preparing and submitting weekly sales reports to management
- Building rapport and trust with customers and team
- Discovering prospect’s pain points and connecting them to the values of our solution
- Multitasking and prioritizing leads
- Your knowledge, skills, and experience should include:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years’ direct or inside sales experience
- Ability to translate sales jargon for the average consumer
- Experience working with sales volumes greater than $200,000
- Willingness to be flexible and agile
- High energy and a desire to grow within our company
- Excellent sales, communication and customer service skills a must
- A valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle